1 lb ground beef
Salt & pepper
1 small onion
8 oz mushrooms
1 tblsp flour
4 cups beef broth
8-12 oz egg noodles
1/2-3/4 cup sour cream
• Turn pressure cooker to saute. Once the pot is hot, add oil, and add ground beef. Brown the meat, breaking it into small pieces as it cooks, and season it with salt and pepper. Remove any excess grease.
• Add onion, garlic and sliced mushrooms and saute for a few minutes until they are how browned to your liking.
• Add the flour, beef broth, and noodles and stir to combine.
• Secure instant pot lid, and turn valve to sealed position. Cook on Manual Setting or High Pressure Setting for 5 minutes.
• When pressure cooking is complete, use a quick release. (If liquid sprays from the knob, close knob, wait 30 seconds then release pressure again. You may also turn knob half way so only a small amount of steam is being released.)
• Carefully remove the lid and stir mixture. Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes, then stir in sour cream, parsley, additional salt and pepper to taste.