Mrs Dash garlic seasoning
◦ Start rice as you would, I use my rice cooker, adding butter and salt to taste.
◦ 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Add seasoned chicken breasts. When flipping to other side, add cut onions and mushrooms . Brown the chicken but do not fully cook the inside.
◦ Remove the chicken from the pan.
Finish cooking onions and mushrooms until starting to brown.
◦ Add the heavy cream, whisk in.
◦ I used about half the carton of cream, this batch was large so 2 tablespoons of mustard and the equivalent to about 5 cloves of garlic.
◦ When the cream is warmed through and mixed with the fats and the veggies, I add the mustard and garlic.
◦ I then add the chicken, coating each piece, then let it simmer for about 5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through but not overcooked. I also add anything left behind, the drippings from the chicken.
◦ Serve on the side or on-top of rice or even orzo would be good and add some yummy sides.