Winter White Hot Chocolate
• 1½ cups almond milk
• ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
• ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• 1–2 drops Clove essential oil
• 1–2 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
• ½ teaspoon vanilla
• Pinch of sea salt, optional
• 2–3 ounces roughly chopped white chocolate
1 In small sauce pan over medium heat, combine milk, pumpkin, and spices.
2 Stir constantly until just simmering.
3 Remove from heat and add chocolate; reserve some for garnish.
4 Just before serving, top each mug with whipped cream, white chocolate shavings, and sprinkle pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. Serve immediately.